The NOMAD Laboratory
Novel Materials Discovery at the FHI of the Max-Planck-Gesellschaft
and IRIS-Adlershof of the Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin
- 01.08.2022: Akhil Nair and Simon Teshuva (exchange student from Monash University) join the group in Berlin.
- 25.07.2022: Our hierarchical symbolic-regression AI approach to model complex materials properties and functions based on simple parameters has just been published in the Physical Review Letters.
- 04.10.2021: Our interpretable artificial-intelligence approach to heterogeneous catalysis, just published in the Materials Research Society Bulletin, has been highlighted on the Fritz Haber Institute webpage.
- 01.03.2021: Ray Miyazaki and Somayeh Faraji Nafchi join the group in Berlin.
- 01.03.2021: The group starts within the Novel Materials Discovery (NOMAD) Laboratory, in two locations at the Fritz Haber Institute and at the Humboldt University in Berlin.