Abstract Submission for Poster Presentation
Participants are invited to present their research work in a poster session. Abstracts may be submitted by filling out the form below. The registration for participation must be completed before a participant may submit an abstract. If you have not yet registered for participation, please do so before you proceed to fill out the abstract form. The deadline for abstract submission is March 1st, 2018.
Abstract submission form
- Please enter your abstract in the form provided below. The form accepts basic LaTeX commands that may be used to type-set formulas. Footnotes are NOT accepted and will be ignored.
- You will need to use the same email address which you used to register for participation.
- For every author, indicate their affiliation by checking the associated box which appears next to the author name entry field.
- Additional affiliations and authors may be added to the application by clicking the [+] button below the respective field.
- Literature references may be added to your abstract by inserting , , etc. where they should appear in the body of the abstract. Then, add the full references to the Citations field, giving each reference its own line, in the same order that they appear in the body of the abstract. Do not add a leading number to the full references in the Citations field; they will be added automatically by the system.
- After clicking the [Check your Abstract ...] button, you will have the chance to preview your abstract and check for errors before submission (namely, if there are formatting issues or if it is too long.) Errors in the application will be highlighted in red. You may return back to this form to make changes, if necessary.
- If your abstract is suitable for submission, you may then submit the abstract. A copy of your abstract will be sent to the email address provided.