Application for financial support is closed.
We are able to support up to 25 Chinese and 15 German students with funds provided by the Sino-German Center for Research Promotion. In addition, very limited support funds might be available for partial support of participants from third countries (non-Chinese, non-German).
If you would like to apply for support, please send the application document by email to email@example.com, our conference secretariat. This letter (one page, pdf) should provide:
- Your contact details.
- Your educational background.
- The focus area of your research (or the title and stage of your Ph.D. project).
- A short description of the methodology you plan to use (or already use) in your research project.
- The contact details of your postdoctoral adviser or Ph.D. supervisor (incl. email address).
- An estimate of the amount of support that you need (e.g., half or full reduction of the fee, full reduction and travel support) and a justification for the requested support.
When applying for support, we also need a CONFIDENTIAL reference letter by your present supervisor (professor/host). The reference letter should be sent BY THE REFEREE (supervisor), directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. The letter should not exceed more than 10-15 lines, and may be transmitted by electronic mail (ascii, msword, pdf). Please arrange for these items at your earliest convenience. We must have received all necessary material not later than April 15, 2018.
We note that proactive participants who submit a poster presentation in time for the deadline will be given preference for financial support.